This is a temp-to-hire position and will offer salary, travel, per diem, full benefits, company vehicle and gas card. Ideal candidate will have the following:
1. Have 3-5 yrs. experience in flooring industry. Preferably someone who has done all types of flooring ( wood, vct, carpet, tile work). Tile work is a must.
2. Good communication skills and hard working. Work long hrs. if necessary. Out of town work.
3. Be able to do multiple things without being overwhelmed.
4. Have big shoulders. This job can be gruesome at times with GC's pressuring and complaining so you must have the ability to work with them without conflict.
5. Ability to do daily reports and quality control.
6. Dependable transportation. Preferably a truck of some kind.
7. Be punctual.
8. Following up skills a must. Must be willing/able to follow up with supervisors or GC's.
9. Willingness to learn.
10. Professional appearance
11. Someone who is trustworthy, dependable, hard working and has drive.
Speaks multiple languages is a big plus.
Has certifications in flooring, OSHA card, lull training, CPR, etc. has references.
Must have references
Pay: Depends on Experience. Range $15-$20 hr.
Benefits: Health, Dental and eye after 3 month probation period
Possible company truck with gas card.
Paid vacation: 40hr. After 1st year.
Per diem for out of town work $35 night
Mileage if not company truck pays $.35 mile traveled from office to job. Not from home to job.